What can YOU say in six sentences?
1. Describe the sky. (e.g., The sky is waiting.)
2. Describe the sea. (e.g., The sea yawns a languid blue yawn.)
3. Male character says something. (e.g., "Your eyes are pearls, your smoky voice, a song.")
4. Female character says something. (e.g. "Coincidentally, my husband said the same thing just last night.")
5. Something symbolic happens (e.g. YOU must insert your description of event or physical object here. Be sure to make it a nautical one.)
6. End with "I keep an eye out for fins."