What can YOU say in six sentences?
1. Finding little pieces of broken glass in the park and thinking they were precious jewels that only I knew about.
2. Discovering how to make an egg cream and considering that one of the most important facts I would ever know.
3. Sleeping over at my girlfriend’s house and confiding that one of the boys in our third grade class held my hand during a fire drill.
4. Running through the streets of New York with my mother at the start of a snow storm and laughing our heads off.
5. Buying a dress all by myself with babysitting money and my parents telling me it was not age appropriate.
6. Realizing that I would not always be young and preparing for that day.