What can YOU say in six sentences?
1. bouncing in the crib to the sound of "wipeout" by the surfaris (post lights out), then flopping down when i heard dad coming down the hall
2. me and kevin having chickenpox at the same time on easter sunday
3. the bullies chasing mom and us down an alley because he said he'd throw my mom off the roof
4. first night sleeping in the new house, not hearing laguardia airport, not hearing anything but crickets and it being so very dark outside, and hating everything.
5. dad was yelling at me and kevin next to the bird cage and the bird tumbled off and landed in her birdseed with a splat, so i said "dad yelled the bird off the perch!" and EVERYBODY broke up laughing.
6. drowsing in the hammock with snoopy, mom-mom's dachshund, loving being left alone to enjoy the breeze.