What can YOU say in six sentences?
1. I ate giant prawns in clarified butter, tonight, and I think I can feel my arteries clogging.
2. If I move to that pretty cottage with wraparound porch near the electrical power station, will my child be born with two heads?
3. Will radiation from my cell phone disrupt my brain waves or cause the fillings in my teeth to turn into miniature nuclear fission plants?
4. I want to use Pam spray on my cookware, but what is in it, really, and does the propellant in the can contribute to global warming?
5. How will I know if the timing chain on my car is about to break, since it gives off no symptoms?
6. If I go to Al Jazeera on the internet to get the latest news about Libya, will I be put on a Homeland Security watch list?
Comments are closed for this blog post