What can YOU say in six sentences?
At the dreaded works drink your colleagues can easily be broken up into these groups.
· The Cool People - who only stay for one or two drinks and really do have somewhere better to go.
· The Bosses –trying to show everyone how nice they really are, the life and soul of the party or arseholes depending on your point of view.
· The no lifers – (these can be male or female) singletons, this is a real social event for them; unfortunately all they talk about is work.
· The Babes - the youngest and best looking women in the office the male staff are like Moths around a light bulb to them (they usually end up with complete strangers at the end of the night much to the male bosses disappointment).
· The Mothers – aged 40 to 60 usually secretaries or receptionists always huddled together at the same table they know all the office gossip, everything about everyone,theres always one you secretly like and once the alcohol starts to flow…