What can YOU say in six sentences?
1. Get a restraining order against the bee.
2. If that doesn't work and the bee starts dive-bombing your ass, use your Com-Cast provider as a shield against it.
3. Or, contract a mob-sponsored assassin to take the bee out.
4. Then there's the heavy artillery: exhume on old Iron Butterfly chestnut, "In a Gadda da Vita," and crank it to ear-splitting decibel levels until the bee falls over dead (this, of course, will test your own survival abilities).
5. Or you can always move to a distant city under the Federal Witness Protection Program (agree first to rat out that mob-sponsored assassin you hired to take out the bee).
6. If everything else fails and you're at the point of suicide, break out a "Let's Talk About Jesus" t-shirt, the kind that has been known to clear rooms and which you yourself have used in the past to secure a seat by yourself on the bus; it just might work on the bee.