What can YOU say in six sentences?
1. Hearty breakfast of M&Ms in big bowl of milk, skim or 2% (reduces calories).
2. Read a few pages of James Joyce, backwards (but never Finnegan's Wake).
3. Take a walk in the neighborhood (unarmed, only if absolutely necessary).
4. Think really slowly about fast things (then, reverse).
5. Rue the day, 15 years ago, we bought the Poodle for the daughter, who hasn’t once, in 15 years, walked the manic, immortal, barking beast.
6. Put pen to paper and count my lucky stars the rent doesn’t depend on publishers' acceptance notices.