What can YOU say in six sentences?
1. Go get a hammer: claw hammer, ball peen, doesn't matter.
2. No, wait--first, go to the beach and bring back some sand; take a pail with you.
3. Find where the rats have gnawed through one of your walls.
4. Take out the wall for access into the rathole.
5. Go buy a shovel and dig, so the hole's going down instead of straight back toward the wiring.
6. Pour the sand down the hole that you've dug, then pick up the hammer and pound; have a video made so we can all see how it's done...