What can YOU say in six sentences?
A few of my staff members asked for my five survival points—here they are. -Dude
Five Points to Survive Public School Teaching Forty Years
1. Don’t worry about things you can’t control. (In fact just eliminate worry altogether—
too much negative energy.)
2. Never try to reason with unreasonable people… it’s a waste of everyone’s time.
3. Remember: Little things lead to BIG things (both good and bad).
4. NOTHING is so powerful as your belief in yourself.
5. Find somebody to love and to love you--trust me, you'll need him/her.