What can YOU say in six sentences?
1. I remember wanting to push my brother back into my mother’s uterus when he was born.
2. I remember wanting to be friends with the most popular girl in junior high school but being told I was not cute enough.
3. I remember my first kiss; unfortunately it was an old man—a receptionist in my doctor’s office who asked for a hug and then stuck his tongue in my mouth.
4. I remember vomiting on my first date.
5. I remember getting a job teaching after college and being told by one of the students that she had more fun having her cavities filled at the dentist than sitting in my class.
6. I remember thinking—to hell with everyone—I’ll do and say whatever I want.