What can YOU say in six sentences?
1. Itchy tags....need I say more?
2. Frankly, It promotes healthy body image...no really if you feel confident to walk around without a shirt on then by God you should be able to!
3. If nobody has shirts on, there would be none of this "judging a book by its cover" thing!
4. If you want to wear a shirt then FINE, wear a shirt, and I won't, and everyone can be happy.
5. No awkward tan lines and no more insecurity at the beach or lake!
I'm not a nudist, I'm a hippie in good standing, with an alright figure who needs to just take her shirt off in the middle of class sometimes and has to mentally restrain herself from doing so because of social barriers...which I personally think is ridiculous, so if you think the same way is me, I vote we all just stand up and go topless...who's with me?