1. Even though I'd never gambled in my life I went to Las Vegas for my 21st bday with two beautiful sisters named Janie and Jill.
2. Janie was tall and Jilly was tall and they both had blue eyes and perfect teeth.
3. Jilly's hair was blonde and sweet Janie's was chestnut and both sisters had even tans.
4. When we landed Janie said let's start at the old casinos my dad says the slots are loose in those places and plus we can get a few cheap drinks and figure out a plan.
5. Jilly and I were fine with that and guess what Janie was right I won $500 playing slots at Harrah's and used that money to enter a drawing for a new car and I know you won't believe this but I won the car it was a Chevy Blazer.
6. Things were going great and both girls were acting really nice so I took a chance on one of them liking me and kissed Janie when we were all a bit tipsy.
7. Unfortunately it was the wrong choice and Jilly got mad becuz she was the one who liked me and to make a long story short it was curtains for Vegas.
8. So we decided to skip town and the next evening we drove the car to LA and here comes some unbelievable stuff again but I swear on all that tastes good and makes us fat that the following morning after that Janie won $22,000 on the Price is Right.
9. Oh I forgot to mention that I lived in Manhattan and didn't need a car but Janie did so she traded me her Price is Right check for the title to the Blazer.
10. After that I flew home and Jilly and Janie stayed in LA visiting friends.
11. Today I have no idea of the whereabouts of either girl but I think about them from time to time.
12. Well I guess that's it for memory lane becuz I hear my baby crying in his crib I gotta go talk to you later love your boy Ty.