What can YOU say in six sentences?
Which fault does not belong to me?
1. I spend too much money on shoes, even those that are impractical and I have no use for, and they pile up in my closet gathering dust.
2. I use my "mommy voice" with animals and sometimes with the man I love. It is very irritating... at least to him, if not to my horses.
3. I am an impatient perfectionist who would rather procrastinate than to dive off into a job I am not sure I can do well.
4. I am much too critical, and have to really work at cutting others some slack because I tend to ignore work and people that don't live up to my standards.
5. I drink too much, every evening, and I have no intention of quitting.
6. I tend to chatter when I get nervous, filling my uncertain air with words words words instead of long slow calming breaths.