What can YOU say in six sentences?
Kathleen Gabriel has not received any gifts yet
1. I had to apologize to my husband, Kevin, before I could go on to my next life--my dead body in Bill's bed made that pretty clear.
2. Kansas wasn't all that exciting.
3. "I will not have him," Frieda asserted, smoldering within as she strove to keep her voice down.
4. An untimely March snow melted in the thin morning sunshine as Margarethe hugged herself for warmth at the open castle window.
5. Sonia's arm around my waist is…Continue
"...something that gets better mileage, like a Honda," she said, but that was all he caught since, as usual, he hadn't been listening to her middle-aged chatter.
"Whatever you want to do is fine with me," he said, but woke later wondering if she really meant to buy a car all on her own, without him along to oversee the process.
The next day after work, he thought she'd given up on the idea because her Lincoln was still sitting in the driveway, big as life and twice as…Continue
Scissors are a pair and they are knives, bottom line, knives that work in sync to cut things. Paper, chicken, twine, yarn. You can cut your fingers with them, too, but not as easily as you can cut your fingers with knives. Most people would say that knives are the more dangerous. But I’m not so sure. With scissors the illusion of safety might work against you.