1. Go get a hammer: claw hammer, ball peen, doesn't matter.
2. No, wait--first, go to the beach and bring back some sand; take a pail with you.
3. Find where the rats have gnawed through one of your walls.
4. Take out the wall for access into the rathole.
5. Go buy a shovel and dig, so the hole's going down instead of straight back toward the wiring.
6. Pour the sand down the hole that you've dug…
You can share this blog post in two ways…
Share this link:
Send it with your computer's email program: Email this