What can YOU say in six sentences?
The non-threatening, the silly, something you could tell your mother about (but she'd never let you forget it)
1. I read the DaVinci Code but only half way through. I hit the wastebasket on the first try, though.
2. When someone cuts me off in traffic I visualize What Will Happen Next in their lives.
3. Starbuck's Coffee Ice Cream
4. Worlds of Warcraft
5. Shopping at the Salvation Army
6. White chocolate (with or without peanut butter)
Kristine - that daydreaming makes for great writing.
1. Riding a Suzuki GSXR1100 bowel moving motorcycle which means ya can ignore and make two fingered gestures to all cars .. regardless of make. ☺
2. Currently George RR Martin's Song of Ice and Fire saga (Game of Thrones kicked it off) which I'm reading AGAIN !! (please George, finish it before I croak, I can't bear the thought of walking toward the bright light without knowing how it's going to end .. )
3. That first pint when you come down off a mountain ... that is so good.
4. Must agree with Deadwood .. and House .. Game of Thrones goes without saying .. Brian Cox overusing the word beautiful with his physics/cosmology programs although I agree with the sentiment.
5. The Sun (even though I had a malignant melanoma sliced off a few years ago, I want it to come back, it's been raining here now for six f***ing weeks).
6. 6S and all my computers (bloody house if full of them).
I work in a Salvation Army Thrift Store so kudos to all of you who support the organization.
1.) Computer Games, most purchased off of bigfishgames.com - never have to worry about losing or even damaging your copy, its on your account to re-download any time to wish.
2.) Putting myself into complex fantasy situations, some of which turn into stories to share with the world - name changed of course to protect the innocent.
3.) Peanut butter & grape jelly on toast.
4.) Cute realistic stuffed animals.
5.) Staying in bed all day when I haven't a thing to do or until I can't wait anymore and must - ie waiting until 10pm Sunday to do the laundry so I have a clean work shirt for the morning.
6.) Answering questionnaires that involve me looking deeper inside myself. It was hard to find six guilty pleasures.
1. Lesbian indie rock
2. Cinnabon cinnamon rolls
3. Fantasizing about my undergrad biology professor
4. Some reality TV (I don't know which one, it's all the same to me)
1. Garlic rolls from Provino's.
2. The two hour nap my daughter takes every day that I waste without fail.
3. Teen fantasy books
4. The "entertainment" section on aol.com's home page.
5. Raw cookie dough
6. Going the long way on solo trips to the grocery store.