What can YOU say in six sentences?
The non-threatening, the silly, something you could tell your mother about (but she'd never let you forget it)
1. I read the DaVinci Code but only half way through. I hit the wastebasket on the first try, though.
2. When someone cuts me off in traffic I visualize What Will Happen Next in their lives.
3. Starbuck's Coffee Ice Cream
4. Worlds of Warcraft
5. Shopping at the Salvation Army
6. White chocolate (with or without peanut butter)
I just passed a Salvation Army yesterday and remembered a pair of aqua Red Snap too-small hip huggers my dad bought me when I was nine or ten. I wanted to go inside yesterday but had two little kids and no time. Okay, guilty pleasures:
1. Chewing the inside of my right cheek, especially when anxious which is pretty much always.
2. Watching Embarrassing Bodies and most medical documentaries (RE: conjoined twins, parasitic heads, mental illness, sexual reassignment and mermaid bodies).
3. Vosges dark chocolate ($7/bar)
4. Speeding up beside super annoying slow cars (usually Hondas, Toyotas, and Nissans) to reinforce my habit of stereotyping bad drivers.
5. Augusten Burroughs and David Sedaris in BULK, big BOLUSES or continuous IV drip...
6. 6S, Camera+ iPhone app, Nordstrom Rack, Boston Proper, Amazon, Whole Foods, and carbs....
heck, you're a lot more fun than I am
I will have you know this annoying Honda driver was tagged on the New York state thruway for speeding...a badge I wear proudly...
I never suspected you were a slow-poke. The Hondas, Toyotas and Nissans in SugarLand, Texas are diff'rent. Trust me.
1. Driving with the top down.
2. Cards - Wist, Hearts, Spades, and Canasta. Solitaire if I have to. Would love to learn to play Bridge, but someone in this dinky-ass town has to die in order for you to join a club.
3. Little Debbie Swiss Cake Rolls.
5. Game of Thrones
Thanks for this. It will be fun to read the responses.
Nice to reflect on the lovely things in life. And often! :) X
yes I do and no im not. I has mah limits.
you mean to tell me that you do not have a ray gun on your dash board suitable
for vaporizing rude drivers who text, cut you off at the turn, or creep along at the speed limit??
I used to have a ray gun, but I got into too many accidents while trying to adjust the settings.
they are a bit tricky, they should make the stun settings more visible.
ahem. Guilty pleasures, anyone? Someone?
Oh, damn. I have to play.
1. The Wire and Deadwood: Tv for grownups.
2. 6S when I should be writing on "important" things... ha!
3. Dr. Pepper, but I don't allow myself to buy it to bring HOME. I can only have a DP on ice if I am doing errands in town. Sonic Route 44, on a window sticker (bought on ebay)
4. checking how many copies of Rightful Place have sold on amazon...
5. Playing the popcap game Plants vs. Zombies
6. the pickled ginger that comes with sushi
yay for pickled ginger... i think its pretty but generally leave it alone and just enjoy the wasabi... just cement it on my tongue... it tingles... makes you sneeze... good for sinuses... head colds...
1. The book was better than the movie, but I guess that's still not saying much. LOL
5. Salvation Army rocks!
1. halfway through certain books i read the end to make sure the hero/heroine makes it. can't function otherwise.
4. reading hollywood gossip news
5. reading *everything* about a movie before seeing it
6. wine. bacon/egg/cheese sandwiches. doritos. pepperoni pizza.